January 1, 2017
Game Theory and Strategic Learning
- Fudenberg, D., & Levine, D. K. (1998). The theory of learning in games. MIT press.
- Camerer, C. F., Ho, T. H., & Chong, J. K. (2002). Sophisticated experience-weighted attraction learning and strategic teaching in repeated games. Journal of Economic Theory, 104(1), 137-188.
- Stahl, D. O. (2000). Rule learning in symmetric normal-form games: theory and evidence. Games and Economic Behavior, 32(1), 105-138.
- Lee, D., McGreevy, B. P., & Barraclough, D. J. (2005). Learning and decision making in monkeys during a rock–paper–scissors game. Cognitive Brain Research, 25(2), 416-430.
- Dekel, E., Fudenberg, D., & Levine, D. K. (2004). Learning to play Bayesian games. Games and Economic Behavior, 46(2), 282-303.
- Arifovic, J., & Karaivanov, A. (2010). Learning by doing vs. learning from others in a principal-agent model. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 34(10), 1967-1992.