1. The Strategy Fallacy
2. Papers We Love in Strategic Theory
3. The Manhattan Project Fallacy
4. The Human Cost of Concept Failure
5. Political Violence and the Puzzle of Stupid Shit
6. Academic Computing and Gaming
7. "They Said ___ Would Never Happen Too!"
8. A Buyer's Perspective on Consumer(-Ish) Robotics for the Curious
9. The Mask of Militarization
10. The Only Way To Win The Culture War (Game) Is Not To Play
11. Political Impotence Is One Hell Of A Drug
12. Cybernetics as Comparative Strategic Cognition
13. Underpromising Cyberpower.